Fatal Error on Blog Page

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by michdoet, Jun 12, 2021.

1. michdoet

michdoet New Member

I am getting the following error on the blog page. The individual blog posts are not affected (although they must be accessed by an outside link) and neither are any other pages on my website.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/customer/www/newyewhealing.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/functions/dynamic-image.php:293 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/newyewhealing.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/functions.php(235): inkthemes_thumbnail_resize(7388, '', 258, 190, true, 90) #1 /home/customer/www/newyewhealing.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/blog.php(28): inkthemes_get_thumbnail(258, 190) #2 /home/customer/www/newyewhealing.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home/customer/...') #3 /home/customer/www/newyewhealing.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/customer/...') #4 /home/customer/www/newyewhealing.com/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/customer/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/customer/www/newyewhealing.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/functions/dynamic-image.php on line 293

2. michdoet

michdoet New Member

Thanks for any help

3. michdoet

michdoet New Member

Support from my web host just returned this message to me. Seems it's an issue on your end. Please let me know if you can fix it. Thanks.

"It took me quite a while to figure out why the theme is returning an error, but ultimately, I believe we were able to pin it down.

When checking how the theme works, I noticed that the creator of the theme has made it so it can load its sources from this Google document :

http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?fam...talic,700italic,800italic,400,300,600,700,800

The above Google document is not loading for whatever reason, this means that the theme is broken not because you're doing something wrong but because some functions of the theme after its creation are no longer supported.

There may be another underlying issue, however, this falls way outside the scope of our support and I'd like to keep the support inquiry within the area of our expertise."

4. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details to [email protected].

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will check the issue and will let you know about it.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com