Facebook videos won't post

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by joinrebecca, Jul 6, 2015.

1. joinrebecca

joinrebecca New Member

A few things (I have the Blackriders theme but also am using Appointway form):

• Embedded videos from Facebook won't work. Nothing shows up. Is this true with other code? Is there something I need to do differently? Never had this problem with any other theme.
    • Can I change the sidebars on different pages? I don't want the appointment form to show up on all the pages.
    • Is there any way to get an opt-in form - an ACTUAL opt-in form that integrates Aweber, rather than the feedback form from the theme - above the fold on the homepage? Maybe at the top of the page?

2. joinrebecca

joinrebecca New Member

3. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Embedded videos from Facebook won't work. Nothing shows up. Is this true with other code? Is there something I need to do differently? Never had this problem with any other theme.

Facebook change, like box code integration from Like Box to Page Plugin. Kindly follow the step which mentioned in below video link.

http://screenpresso.com/=iPQ3f

Can I change the sidebars on different pages? I don't want the appointment form to show up on all the pages.

We regret to say that it is not possible. But we can customized, using customization you can see appointment form on only one page and other pages only sidebar will show.
    Is there any way to get an opt-in form - an ACTUAL opt-in form that integrates Aweber, rather than the feedback form from the theme - above the fold on the homepage? Maybe at the top of the page?

I would like to recommend you to use InfoBar plugin for this.

Features of InfoBar WordPress Plugin

Displays custom notification messages, CTA efficiently.
    This plugin helps you to collect potential leads as the people who opt to sign up after reading your notifications are surely quite interested in your deal.
    You can integrate these acquired leads to the mailing list of any of the following mailing services:
    MailChimp
    AWeber
    iContact
    Constant Contact
    GetResponse
    Campaign Monitor
    And there is an option to receive leads on your Email Mailing List.

Hope you find it helpful,

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

I would be glad to assist you further,