Errors showing in WP Dashboard

Discussion in 'Appointway WordPress Theme' started by joshuasloan, Oct 23, 2017.

1. joshuasloan

joshuasloan Member

The theme which was purchased a couple years ago. (2015)
    the site is: 911PlumbingandHeating.com
    the theme is: Appointway Pro ThemeVersion: 1.1.8
    errors showing up in WP admin area:
    Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/www911/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4023

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www911/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:4023) in /home/www911/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www911/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:4023) in /home/www911/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

I have tried disabling plugins and yet the error still shows, so I am suspecting something withe the theme. Please advise!

2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

I have just checked your website and found that you are using the older version of the theme, So you are requested to upgrade the theme to the latest version.

If the problem still persists, do let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

3. joshuasloan

joshuasloan Member

It has been so long, where is the latest version found for download? Why does the theme not indicate that an update is available?

4. joshuasloan

joshuasloan Member

I found the Appointway Lite download, but not the Appointway Pro. My license says AppointWay WordPress Theme - Lifetime - I assumed this meant I get Pro version and lifetime support.

When I downloaded the current lite version that was available to me, I turned off the the old theme and turned on a default WP one (twenty sixteen), renamed the appointway theme folder, and then uploaded the full unpacked appointment lite folder BUT when I tried to activate it, the whole site became accessible:
    Error:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF) in /home/www911/public_html/wp-content/themes/appointway_lite/functions.php on line 1

Help! I do not know if I have the most recent Apointway theme and why it is not updating like other WP sites I have workd on.

5. joshuasloan

joshuasloan Member

I am getting my host to restore the site from a cpanel backup, but I DO want to get him upgraded.

6. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Kindly, share your purchase details for AppointWay PRO Theme.

We are unable to find it!!

It seems you have purchased the theme with another account.

You will get the latest version of the theme in your account.

Hope you understand this.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com