Error messages in Wordpress 3.4.2

Discussion in 'BlackBird WordPress Theme' started by ganadiot, Nov 10, 2012.

1. ganadiot

ganadiot New Member

Hello

I just restored a backup i had from my WP site using the Blackbird theme and i am now getting error messages that were previously not there. My hosting provider support suggested it's because of theme issues with WP 3.4.2 that is installed, can you please advise?

On top of every page the following message appears:

Notice: get_theme_data is deprecated since version 3.4! Use wp_get_theme() instead. in /home/ganadiot/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2638

And on top of blog posts content (i only have one at the moment, the rest are pages, but it seems to be post-specific):

Notice: Undefined variable: id in /home/ganadiot/public_html/wp-content/themes/blackbirdtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php on line 170

Notice: Use of undefined constant url - assumed 'url' in /home/ganadiot/public_html/wp-content/themes/blackbirdtheme/functions/inkthemes-functions.php on line 178

Thank you
    George Anadiotis

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Please send your wp-dashboard id, password and dashboard login page link with problem description
    at [email protected]

3. ganadiot

ganadiot New Member

Hello

I did as you requested, however i just found out that the dashboard is also not accessible. When trying to access it at http://linkeddataorchestration.com/wp-admin/ there is an additional error message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ganadiot/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:2638) in /home/ganadiot/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 881

Therefore as logging in is not an option, you will have to find another way to diagnose the issue.

Thank you
    George Anadiotis