error message on forms

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by honory2009, Mar 28, 2015.

1. honory2009

honory2009 Member

if you click " http://www.afrexa.com/?page_id=7 under contact us page, you will get this error message " Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid ".

Also under home page - the leadform there is this errror message " Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid" , same as above.

How to correct this?

thanks

Honory

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

It seems that you have not put your Captcha key. To remove this error:

You can turn off the Captcha setting from theme options, or if you require captcha then you need to put public and private recaptcha key as shown in the below image if you don't require captcha:

infoway-recaptcha-error.png

It will solve your issue.

Regards,
    Sameer

3. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Sameer,

thank you for quick response. By the way is "Public Key" the same as "Site Key"? How about Secret key is it the same as " Private Key".

And last but not least, can you tell how you edit the screen with these explanations , I mean red text 1- 6?

thanks

Honory Jerome

4. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hi,

Yes when you sign up in Google to get api key for reCaptcha it will provide you keys. The key pair consists of a site key and secret.The site key is used todisplay the widget on your site. The secret authorizes communication between your application backend and the reCAPTCHA server to verify the user's response. The secret needs to be kept safe for security purposes.

You can also refer this link: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/start

If you wish to edit the screen you can use screenpresso tool.

Regards,
    Sameer

5. honory2009

honory2009 Member

much appreciated Sameer! and please bear with me for many questions as I am now fully wanted to make sure several themes/sites are online- so I will need your guidance.