Enabling zoom on Responsive

Discussion in 'Cloriato WordPress Theme' started by kbenik, Jun 21, 2013.

1. kbenik

kbenik New Member

Good afternoon,

I recently have been editing the script out of the style.css that reformats the site for media devices. I have the site looking as I would like on a mobile device, but as you can see if you visit it, I cannot zoom in or out on it, I can move around on the site but cannot zoom.

I noticed on the non-responsive it auto-formats to the screen size and has the ability to zoom in and out.

What do I need to change and where do i need to change it in order to enable the zooming in and out feature and also to have it format to the media screen when it is initially opened on a device.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Frontlinesound.com (responsive)
    artifactmfg.com (non-responsive)

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,
    This zoom in and zoom out facility is required only in the Non responsive theme that's why its only present in the Non-responsive theme and Responsive theme do not required the zoom in and zoom out feature because the images are automatically resize in mobile view. So, It is not possible to add this feature in our responsive theme, Sorry.

3. noonanbobby

noonanbobby New Member

This is very easy to fix. Simply edit your header.php file
    and change:
    ?
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1" />
    to:
    ?
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" />
    Hope this helps