Email Link

Discussion in 'Dzonia WordPress Theme' started by greatpropertycare, Oct 31, 2012.

1. greatpropertycare

greatpropertycare Guest

Hi,

I have used two email addresses in the website and I want to have link for both the emails, how can I do that please help. In “contact Us” page there is a message sending section and when i send the message, a very nice blue balloon comes up that reads 'thank you for contacting us, we are glad to hear from you' I want to change this message, how can I change this? Here is my website please check it and help : http://www.greatpropertycare.com

Thank You.

2. Harmeet

Harmeet Support Staff

Hello,

You are using a plugin for the contact form, so you have to ask this from them, they will solve your problem.

3. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Just write your website address in code given below

Code:
    <a href="your link address">your link address</a>
    This will solve your issue.

4. greatpropertycare

greatpropertycare Guest

Thanks it worked.

5. greatpropertycare

greatpropertycare Guest

Hi,

I am getting hyperlink on the “sidebar footer” section, not throughout but on some part. At first I have “What We Do for You” under this I have placed four points, I can see hyper link on this four points and also on third I have “TCM Eliminates Conflict Between Renters And Owners” title under this I have placed two points and on this also I can see hyper links which I don’t want. The last section it reads “How to reach us” under this I have contact details and two email address and I only want hyper link for this two emails, in this sidebar footer section. Please check my website and hope you can help: http://www.greatpropertycare.com

Many Thanks.

6. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello

Remove anchor tag from first and third widget area
    Anchor code
    Code:
    <a href="#">  </a>