email address not active

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by andreahw16, Oct 22, 2015.

1. andreahw16

andreahw16 Guest

I have email address in the header and it is not being recognized as a link from phone or website?? Can this be done in the header? Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 9.24.02 AM.png

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

As I guess from your above words that you are interested in establishing a link in your header email address.

So, you can easily achieve this, you just have to follow the video given below.

Link of the video: http://screenpresso.com/=k5lFf

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. andreahw16

andreahw16 Guest

I am sorry that did not work. It linked me to my own gmail account and took me off the site. It did not place their address in the To: address, I need it to open into a new window such as the users email system with their email address in the send window, like in my other website or even on a pdf file....uploading screen shots of how a different one works from another site. From an ink theme template http://www.grandmamauds.com/about/ Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 11.56.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 11.56.41 AM.png

4. andreahw16

andreahw16 Guest

o.k. please disregard I used a different href code and this solved my problem thank you, I did not know we could place code in this are of the theme. I used this <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> and it opened it's own window and placed the correct email address in the window. I have so much to learn. Thank you

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Hope doing good.

I really appreciate your efforts in exploring the things and sharing your knowledge here.

Actually my intention was to show you a way how to establish a link (as an example) at that point in my previous video.

Let me know if have further doubts so that I can assist you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com