DomainSold THEME - Need help with customization

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by intellemart, Apr 1, 2018.

1. intellemart

intellemart New Member

I browsed the forum thoroughly and I couldn't find any information about the DomainSold theme, I bought the theme about a week ago. I hope you can help me fufil my customization needs. my site is http://www.intellemart.com

1. I need to fix product display sizing/formating on home, shop, and categories pages. I would like them all to be an even size and lined up, currently the products tends to overlap into each other depending on the product title

2. I would like to have a customized search bar featured on the left hand side after a category has been selected. Some search attributes will be the same for all Categories and some will need to be specific. The more search options the better, How can you help with this.

3. The Shop widget area doesn't work. Widgets in the Primary & secondary widget area keeps getting displayed on shop, product categories pages

2. intellemart

intellemart New Member

@akbar92 can you please help with this?
    thanks!

3. intellemart

intellemart New Member

Hi,
    I seriously need to fix the product display sizing/formating on home, shop, and categories pages. Do I need custom css codes for this? I would like them all to be an even size and lined up because currently, the products tends to overlap into each other depending on the product title

4. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the late reply,

To make desirable changes, just paste the code given below in Custom CSS section.
    (Dashboard->Inkthemes->Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

Code:
    .home-product-listing .productlisting .pgallery .product-thumbnail .product-list {
        min-height: 406px !important;
    }
    It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

So that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you,

Shop widgets will only display on the shop page. Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

Thanks & Regards!
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files: