Display Issues after installing V.1.3

Discussion in 'BlogsTrend WordPress Theme' started by matthew.cybert, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthew.cybert

matthew.cybert Member

Hi,
    if You look at the site http://www.ttg-kirtorf-ermenrod.de/ there are two display issues in the desktop version and two issues in the mobile version of Your theme:

Desktop:
    1. How can i make it that the dropdown menu has no background color when hovering over it?
    2. The facebook "Like" Counter is hidden behind the G+ Button. How can i "stretch" the buttons and keep them apart?

Mobile (on Samsung Galaxy S3):
    1. After updating to version 1.3 the top menu is destroyed (see screenshot) and there appear the words "Pages Navigation Menu".
    Where are these words hardcoded in Your theme (which php file) and how can i format it correctly?
    2. The facebook "Like" Counter is hidden behind the G+ Button. How can i "stretch" the buttons and keep them apart?

Thanks in advance for Your awesome support!

Matthew (A happy customer!)

Attached Files:

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

1.For your first issue

Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS
    Code:
    #menu .ddsmoothmenu li li a:hover{
    background:none!important;
    }
    2.For your other issues

We have checked your website and there is no problem with the site, Please check your website again after clearing cache and also check your site at any other browser.
    Generally this maybe because of plugin (if installed). So please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin

matthew.cybert likes this.
  3. matthew.cybert

matthew.cybert Member

Hey Gourav,
    first issue solved- thanks for Your answer ;-)
    For the other issues i followed Your suggestions and the "Pages Navigation Menu" works like a charme on smartphone.

But did Yopu take a closer look at the facebook like button and its counter beneath every post on the homepage (and all the posts in detail view as well)?
    I deactivated all plugins but nothing happened- i hope the distance between the social media buttons (fb, g+ and twitter) is editable via css? If yes: How ;-)

Thanks for Your superb support,

Matthew

4. matthew.cybert

matthew.cybert Member

Any ideas? THX in advance!

5. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to loop.php present in your theme directory and follow the instruction as shown in image given below

2013-10-21_1352.png

It may solve your issue.

matthew.cybert likes this.
  6. matthew.cybert

matthew.cybert Member

Yes, this solved my issue- Gourav, thank You very much...

PS: For those who want to know where to alter the other issue (width of the smm icons in a single post):
    in the single.php You can find the same code and change it to other dimensions, too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.