Customizations - PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Poloray WordPress Theme' started by kameko, Jan 9, 2013.

1. kameko

kameko New Member

I made the request earlier, and there are specific modifications that I need to the template I purchased. The instructions that the tech people sent were a little too confusing, so I need one of you guys to do it for me.

Do you need access to my WP site? I can create admin credentials for you if you need them; of course, I can't post that information here, so I would need an email address.

The changes aren't much, and they won't take much time, at all...But I'm looking to launch my company website within the next month, so I need this done SOONER than LATER.

Again, I appreciate your help, your time, and your attention to this matter.

Thank you.

Happy New Year!!

Sincerely,

Kameko

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

You can ask your queries here. We will provide possible customization to you.

3. kameko

kameko New Member

Do you need a separate set of admin credentials to make the customizations? It's not a lot; I'm just not comfortable with trying to do it, since I'm having trouble finding where you're telling me to go. Since I paid for the Pro upgrade, I'd feel a little bit better if one of you did it.

Thank you.

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

PM sent