Custom header

Discussion in 'Squirrel WordPress Theme' started by catrescue901, Jul 9, 2014.

1. catrescue901

catrescue901 Guest

Hi,
    I'd like to customize the header of my site to add a custom slideshow banner under my graphic logo.
    I am creating the slideshow banner with SH Slideshow plugin. It is added to a page using a shortcode.
    You can see a sample here - I would like the banner above the menu, below the logo.
    http://catrescue901.org.au/adoption-information/
    Both need to be centred.
    Any help appreciated thank you!
    Cheryl

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

3. solyom__

solyom__ New Member

Hi,

I am using the roadfighter theme.

The images for the slideshow is set to 1960 x 860px

Could you give me a code to make it smaller??

Also could you tell me,that why do I need to get a css code for every little changes?
    In you advert, it says "Easy customized able template" well. Its a beautiful theme, but very hard to make changes size, lots of function aren`t embeded. for example, when I upload a picture, the defaults can be change by a CSS code.....

I would appreciate your help.

Thank You

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Solyom..

Greetings from InkThemes!

Regarding the changes, we need your site URL so please send us your site URL along with some edited screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly...

If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com that will help you to create screenshots.

As per your question, i.e. why do I need to get a CSS code for every little changes?

So let me tell you that "Easy customized able template" it means you can configure the template as per your requirement and put your own content easily through the provided fields in dashboard..

And if you want to edit look and feel of the theme like you have asked for changes in size of slideshow so, in that case, CSS code will be required to make the changes in the template..

Hope it will clear your dout..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com