Custom fields for listings

Discussion in 'GeoCraft WordPress Theme' started by tobyb, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobyb

tobyb Active Member

Hi, maybe i am missing this but could you please advise where i can edit the custom fields that appear for each type of listing, by that where can i add or remove the custom fields for each type of listing, also notice on new theme version that a free listing which is set to be pending for publish will still publish directly.
    Thank you
    Tob

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Tob..

Greetings from InkThemes!

You can do this from Custom Field option (Dashboard=>GeoCraft Setting=>Custom Fields) of your dashboard..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. tobyb

tobyb Active Member

Thank you Priyanka,
    I have tried the Custom field option, this gives the option to add or remove Custom Fields, but I have been unable
    to find where I can add or remove custom fields that show in individual listings, ie free, paid etc.
    Within manage custom fields I have a list of essential custom fields and custom fields but no option showing on
    control of what is or not included by me on free listings or paid listings, hope you understand me on this.
    This seems to be missing on V2 of theme.
    Thank you
    Tob :)

4. priya

priya Guest

I got your concern..

Let me tell you that you can control the stuff from Custom Fields itself..

As when you open any custom field, you will get an option i.e. Enable for free listing.. so from this option you can easily manage the stuff whether you want to show or not that option on your free listing pages..

Hope it will resolve your issue

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. tobyb

tobyb Active Member

Thank you again Priyanka! Knew i must have been overlooking something as had done it before,
    Best regards
    Tob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.