Confirmation Email Issue

Discussion in 'Appointway WordPress Theme' started by shehzad, Mar 5, 2014.

1. shehzad

shehzad Guest

I'm using the appointway theme for a salon site. We seem to have an issue when a user books an appointment, they do not receive a confirmation email message. This used to work previously, however there is an issue now:

http://spa.allegroitsolutions.com/

We have tried multiple test accounts, including gmail and hotmail accounts. They are not in the spam/junk folders. We have also spoken to the hosting provider (Godaddy) to see if they were filtering emails at their end and they said they had no restrictions in place. They suggested that it's probably an issue between the plugin and the destination email account.

The only other thing we attempted was to change the content of the email sent out and were instructed to edit the paypaltrans.php file. We did take a backup of the original file and edited a copy, which we uploaded onto the server, but that didn't work. We then restored the original file that was already on the server, however emails do not work after restoring.

Can you help, please?

2. shehzad

shehzad Guest

Can someone please get back to me????

3. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

4. shehzad

shehzad Guest

I've sent the email with the required details.

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

We have checked your website and not found such issue.
    I have booked an appointment as a user and after few minutes I have received a confirmation email message at my email id.

6. shehzad

shehzad Guest

This issue has been verified on multiple PCs (which are not in the same network) and the emails are still not coming through?