Changing colors on the sliders / homepage button

Discussion in 'StartPoint Business One Page WordPress Theme' started by kimhyla, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimhyla

kimhyla New Member

Hello,

I would like to know how to please do the following on Startpoint (latest version of the theme and of WP - just installed) homepage.

1. There are two sliders overlaying the main slider image. One is a small (top) white semi-transparent box with black letters. That's called the First Slider. I would like to know what is the CSS to change the color of that box, and also to make it more opaque? What is the CSS to change the color of the text in that box?

2. The other slider is the Second Slider. What is the CSS to change the color of that (larger) box? What is the CSS to change the color of the text in that box?

3. Underneath the two sliders is a button that links to another page. I would like to know what is the CSS to change the color of that button and the color of the text on that button?

Thanks!

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Solutions of your above issues are accordingly, you just need to paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.

1) What is the CSS to change the color of that box, and also to make it more opaque? What is the CSS to change the color of the text in that box?

Code is given below,
    Code:
    .text-container h3 {
        background: lightcoral !important;
        color: blue !important;
        opacity: 0.7 !important;
    }
    2) What is the CSS to change the color of that (larger) box? What is the CSS to change the color of the text in that box?

Code is as follow,
    Code:
    .text-container h1 {
        color: red !important;
        background: lightpink !important;
    }
    3) Change the color of that button and the color of the text on that button?

The code is given below,
    Code:
    .text-container p a {
    color: lightyellow;
    background: lightseagreen;
    }
    Note: Change color as per your interest.

Hope it will resolve your issue

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. kimhyla

kimhyla New Member

Thank you, that worked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.