Changing Background Color within the main container

Discussion in 'GoldenEagle WordPress Theme' started by smartcents2013, Dec 6, 2013.

1. smartcents2013

smartcents2013 New Member

I have viewed another persons website who is using Golden Eagle's Theme, http://www.imvpselect.com/, and I like how their top part looks. I would want to know how I can change my white background on www.woodsconsulting.org to a different color like they have (theirs is purple). If I could know I would also want to know how they were able to make their logo cover the whole top with their menu underneath it. I would like to use a similar layout if possible. I would also like to be able to add custom social icons like they did. My icons are the ones with the theme and they don't work. They just redirect to www.woodsconsulting.com/www.facebook.com/(page address)
    Thanks so much!

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Hello,

1.Go to header.php present in your theme directory and follow the instruction as shown in image given below

[​IMG]

Paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS

Code:
    .main_container {
    background: red;
    }

Go to images directory present in your theme directory and replace your image with present social icon images or edit it.

The name of images are
    1. "fb.png"
    2. "tw.png"
    3. "rss.png"
    4. "sms.png"

Note:- Use same name for your edited image and remove the current image.

I think you are not adding social icon link properly,
    https://www.facebook.com/

Please add complete link like this.

Firstly sign in to your Facebook account and then go to your profile page and after that copy its URL and use it for your Facebook link.