Changes don't show

Discussion in 'InkPage WordPress Plugin' started by steveb310, May 8, 2015.

1. steveb310

steveb310 New Member

Hi.

I can't seem to get any changes to show up. When I try to post a page, nothing happens. I'll go back a few days later and the page will show some (not all of the changes). But when I try to edit the page using the plugin settings and design panels, no changes occur on the page. It's very difficult to see how the edits turn out when they don't actually show up at all.

help !

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

Please send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Also provide us URL of your website.
    Thanks,
    Praveen

3. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

I have checked your website by creating a test blog post.
    I have made some changes in the post and it changes immediately.

Here is the link of the testing video: - http://screenpresso.com/=g1rkg

Thanks,
    Praveen

4. steveb310

steveb310 New Member

Thanks, but this doesn't even come close to solving the problem. Did you not notice that this is in the InkPage Plugin category? You published a blog post using the normal blog posting protocol. Big deal...there's nothing wrong with that.

The problem is with the InkPage plugin. When I make changes using the plugin, nothing changes on the published page (http://lifestylesunrooms.com/soak-up-the-shade-sweepstakes/). When I make changes using the plugin interface, the page doesn't update for at least a day or more, so I can't see how my changes look and it takes a very VERY long time to make edits that suit what I need.

As previously described by email, this issue persists whether I'm using Chrome, Firefox or (egh...) Internet Explorer, and whether I'm in normal or hidden browsing mode, and whether I've cleared the cache or not. Incidentally, needing to clear the cache is extremely time consuming, as it wipes out all current logins, which also grinds the editing process to a halt.

Please go back and test the right thing this time. You can set up a new page to use this plugin if you want. I'll delete it later.

5. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

I have got your concern and tested your InkPage again...

Here is the testing video link :- http://screenpresso.com/=L93Vd

Please clear/flush cache every time whenever you make any changes in InkPage. Then these changes will take place immediately on the InkPage.

Thanks,
    Praveen