Change theme language...

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by melprok, May 13, 2015.

1. melprok

melprok New Member

Hello, Is possible to change the language for the Local Businees theme?

Thanks,
    Jose

2. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

3. melprok

melprok New Member

You provide the .pot file? Men, It's complicated... I'm trying but is not easy.

4. melprok

melprok New Member

Any help?

I never imagined it was so difficult to change the language. I paid $ 97 and I feel a bit frustrated.

5. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Melprok,

Sorry for the delayed response.

If you are facing difficulty in creating pot file you can also go for Polylang WordPress plugin

Might be this can help you out.

Let me know for further doubts.

6. melprok

melprok New Member

Hello,

In the documentation I see this:

"Check with the theme author that the theme is internationalized (meaning that it is ready for translation) and localized (meaning translated) to the languages you need. If it’s not the case, either you have the possibility to ask him to do the work (great!) or you will have to do it yourself. You can refer to a post I wrote in the forum and of course to the codex."

The theme is internationalized (meaning that it is ready for translation) and localized (meaning translated)?

7. sameerwalkar

sameerwalkar Guest

Hello Melprok,

As per you query:

Theme localization, is the process of translating text messages to a particular language using source code and internationalized means end user can adapt it to various languages without having to change the source code.

As if now our theme is localized, so that you can translate it to language you wish.

Hope you understand my concern

Let me know for further doubts.