Change Theme Color on Mobile

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by shaney258, Jun 7, 2015.

1. shaney258

shaney258 New Member

Is there an option in the Local Business theme to change the colors only for mobile?

Our site ( shaneyslawncare.com ) has a green theme on desktop but it appears blue on mobile.

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

No, there is no any option available in the theme to select different colors for different views.

I have checked your website and doesn't find any issue that your have mentioned.
    Could you please provide us some edited screenshot of your issue so that we can assist you accordingly?

In case you are unable to create a screenshot, you can follow the link http://www.screenpresso.com/ which will help you to create screenshot easily.

Thanks,
    Praveen

3. shaney258

shaney258 New Member

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am the site developer. I don't normally look at the mobile side though. The owner noticed that the menus appear to be blue, even though they are green on the desktop version.

Attached is a screenshot he sent to me via Facebook.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hello,

It seems that you have used some plugin to show your website in mobile view.

Local Business Theme is a fully responsive theme so there is no need to use any plugin for mobile view.
    See attachment.
    localbusiness_mobile_view.png

Thanks,
    Praveen