Change the format of the slider headings

Discussion in 'BlackBird WordPress Theme' started by lyubo, Dec 11, 2016.

1. lyubo

lyubo Guest

Hello,
    can you help me with the formatting of the slider headings?

1: I want to let the format of the first slider heading (H1) as it is and change the format of the second to fourth slider headings to H2. here is the link to the site: http://www.limousine-klagenfurt.com/en/. I need it for the SEO.

2: Can I eventually put a html code in the slider description area? Such as:
    "<h1>Limousinenservice Klagenfurt:</h1>
    Flughafen-Transfers, Bahnhof-Transfers, Ausflüge, Einkaufsfahrten."

3: I have a multisite installation with three languages and three front pages, and I have one empty (H1) title at each which I don't know where it comes from. I need to get rid of it. (For the SEO)

4: The (H1) title of each subpage is automatically taken from the Menu title. I can not make it with appropriate length. I need a title (H1) with three or four words, but I can not do it in the menu because of the length. Can I have a breadcrumb instead of the automatic created title (not H1) and put my own title (H1) at the head of the site or post area? (See the attached screen shot - Nr.3)

Thank you!

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      51.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      33 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      36.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

To make the required changes, we need access to your dashboard.

It requires some customization in the source code of the theme.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

We will do the changes as per your requirement.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. lyubo

lyubo Guest

Hi Nitin,

I installed the plugin "Code snippets" for you to make the customization. Please use it if possible.
    At this way I can easier make future theme updates without overwriting the customizations. Here is the
    link the the wordpress plugin site: https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

I hope my theme is in the last version. I sent you the login details.
    Have a nice day,
    Lyubo

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi Lyubo,

Thank you for sending us your login details.

You would be glad to know that we have made the required changes to your website as per your requirements. I would like to explain them one-by-one.

1. We have changed all the Slider heading descriptions to H2. You can view the same from the source code of the theme.

2. YES, you can put the content/HTML code with heading tags as you mentioned.

3. We have removed the concerned H1 heading tags from the slider section as per your requirement.

4. I got your concern. To enter your own heading, I have removed all the page titles that appear by-default. Now you can enter your own page heading from the page/post editor section as per your requirement.

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com