Change CSS for H1 Not Working

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by dmedia, Aug 11, 2016.

1. dmedia

dmedia Member

Hi - I am trying to change h1 color and size to this:

h1 {
    color: #4f6f18;
    }

h1 {font-size: 28px;}

I tried to change in the Custom CSS under InkThemes theme settings menu. That did not take so I edited the style.css file. Still no change.

MDXfreight.com - You will need to login to view. Maybe you can tell me generically how to do this?

2. priya

priya Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes!

You are suggested to clear your cache and check the result after that..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. dmedia

dmedia Member

I installed Comet Cache and cleared it. No change. Any edits to the CSS for H1 have no effect. No change using the Custom CSS Stylings or editing the style.css file directly.

Please see screen shot. This is using "inspect element" in Google Chrome. Shows the original CSS and the CSS I implemented. But my CSS is crossed out. Theme is not implementing my CSS, for some reason. ???

Attached Files:

4. priya

priya Guest

Would you please deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. dmedia

dmedia Member

Ugh. That is a difficult thing to do because it will mess up my site. I've had this problem with other InkThemes themes so I assumed it was the theme. I'll continue to try to figure this out on my own I guess.