Change Contact Form Recipient

Discussion in 'One Page Pro WordPress Theme' started by vibrandsee, Jan 16, 2017.

1. vibrandsee

vibrandsee Member

Hi, I'm trying to change the contact form recipient to someone other than the WP admin. I assume it's in this code of homepage-contactUs.php, but any changes I make to hard code another email address don't seem to work. Can you assist? I was trying to hardcode '$emailTo'

if (!isset($hasError)) {
    $emailTo = get_option('tz_email');
    if (!isset($emailTo) || ($emailTo == '')) {
    $emailTo = get_option('admin_email');
    }
    $subject = 'Grit Venture Partners Contact Form ' . $name;
    $body = __('Name:', 'one-page') . $name . "<br/>" . __('Email:', 'one-page') . $email . "<br/>" . __('Message:', 'one-page') . $msg;
    $headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.0\r\n";
    $headers .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1\r\n";
    $headers .= __('From:', 'one-page') . $name . ' <' . $emailTo . '>' . "\r\n" . __('Reply-To:', 'one-page') . $email;
    wp_mail($emailTo, $subject, $body, $headers);
    $emailSent = true;
    }

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

You are at the correct location if you want to change the email ID from source code.

But, I would like to inform you that, the recipient email is the WordPress admin email, that you can alter from Dashboard->Settings->General options.

If you still want to use the above code then, you need to do a small change, All you need to do is just replace wp_mail() line with the below one in above code.
    Code:
    wp_mail('[email protected]', $subject, $body);
    This will help you to figure it out and resolve the issue(s).

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com