Change colors in footer & Call to action button

Discussion in 'SpotMoto WordPress Theme' started by deveshd, Aug 19, 2015.

1. deveshd

deveshd Member

I am using the RED styling option but have 2 problems with colors:

1. In the footer - the menu item text and social media links are very light pink, how do I make them dark/ red etc to make it clear and easy to read?

2. The call to action button is orange and text is blue, how do I change it's color?

URL: http://webworxworld.com/client-demo/
    Screenshot 2015-08-19 09.34.41.png

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

You can easily resolve your color related problem of text part yourself,
    you just need to paste below CSS code in the Custom CSS field (Dashboard->Appearance->Theme Options->Styling Options->Custom CSS)

Code:
    p.paymentinfo {
        color: red;
    }
    Note: This code is to change the color of above text part (near to the contact us button)

Code:
    .footer ul li a {
        color: #FBFBCD;
        color: black;
    }

Note: This CSS code is just to change the color of menu list

As per your another query i.e. 'to change color of button and social icons', so let me tell you that those are images, and we have so many options related to the image colors (some of the colors are proving you below)
    facebookicon-green.png facebookicon-orange.png facebookicon-purple.png facebookicon-red.png ( for social icons)

so please let me know which color you want to use in your website or is there any other option in your mind, we will do it for you.

To change the color of social icons and button, we have to access your dashboard.

So, send us your Dashboard login details at [email protected].

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    Inkthemes.com