Cant get rid of all the Trafica stuff from the site

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by pauleenc, Oct 13, 2013.

1. pauleenc

pauleenc New Member

Hi guys.. you keep saying this theme is just a simple click and go sort of theme.. But frankly its not.. I cannot remove the mention of traffica from the top, cant get rid of the facebook box cant get rid of the traffica testimonial, cant get rid of the traffica text boxes at the bottom...

When buying a paid theme, I expect it not to come full of your adverts and promoting your site.. but it should come blank so i can add or not add as i see fit my content... This site is not click and play but now having read the posts in the forum you want me to start going into the editor to copy and paste new css phrases etc... this is not what I signed up for...

I would like a full refund of my purchase.. this site does not do what you have advertised.

cheers

Pauleen Cracknell

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

3. kellydinardo

kellydinardo Guest

I don't want to populate my site with all of this data. Is there a way to delete it?

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Sending "front-page.php" file replace it with your existing file.
    It will remove default content from theme.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

Attached Files:

5. andygunn

andygunn New Member

Hey Pauleen
    I totally agree with you.... i have never once bought a theme with so much crap on it.... and it says that you can edit it, and you simply cant, everything I have asked for I have been told NO!... cant do that... I am a member of Wealthy Affiliates we currently have 23,000 members I shall be making a hug song and dance about InkThemes on the forums there... Without doubt the worst i have experienced...

6. Pramod

Pramod Guest