Cannot get full page slider to work on Roadfighter

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by tammy9100, Jul 10, 2013.

1. tammy9100

tammy9100 New Member

I have uploaded 4 photos that are the correct size on the theme option tab slider options and it will not show up on the home page.
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Do let us know your website link.

3. tammy9100

tammy9100 New Member

4. tammy9100

tammy9100 New Member

while I have your attention :) I want my team page to be all the same size pictures and have their names and information on each of them. the nexgen gallery doesn't seem to let me do this?

Thanks

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

6. tammy9100

tammy9100 New Member

www.wheelingforward.com

1. I cannot get the home page slider to work. (Pictures are in the home page slider file)
    2. I found a staff plug in, but the pictures are huge, I can't make them 1/2 of the size
    3. I would like the homepage to have the 3 columns with pictures for the blog like on the original roadfighter theme. (Left beside what clients say)
    4. NextGen is not allowing me to upload any of my galleries to my pages. For eg: Bathroom Gallery to the bathroom page. At one point I had it working on "Our Story" but now it is saying I need to have a flash player and so on.
    5. I can't seem to line up "the visit" as the first thing on "where do I start?" on side pages.
    Thank you for your help,
    Tammy

7. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

The dashboard details you have sent is not working, it seems that there is some text missing in the details. So check the dashboard details and again send dashboard details on our email at [email protected]. So that we can check your issue.

Note:- Do not post your Wp-Dashboard id and password at open forum.

8. tammy9100

tammy9100 New Member

1. I cannot get the home page slider to work. (Pictures are in the home page slider file)
    2. I found a staff plug in, but the pictures are huge, I can't make them 1/2 of the size
    3. I would like the homepage to have the 3 columns with pictures for the blog like on the original roadfighter theme. (Left beside what clients say)
    4. NextGen is not allowing me to upload any of my galleries to my pages. For eg: Bathroom Gallery to the bathroom page. At one point I had it working on "Our Story" but now it is saying I need to have a flash player and so on.
    www.wheelingforward.com
    Thank you for your help,
    Tammy

9. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

The dashboard details you have sent is still not working. So check the dashboard details and send the correct dashboard details on our email at [email protected].

10. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

Your home page slider issue has been resolved, Pictures-from-folder-slideshow plugin is conflicting with the theme.
    The 3 columns with pictures for the blog are displayed on the homepage, i think you have found the solution.

For the nextgen gallery issue you have to contact with the plugin support team
    Or you can create gallery through the theme default gallery.

Follow the link given below
    http://www.inkthemes.com/how-to-create-a-gallery-page-with-new-wordpress-themes/07/

I hope this will help you.