cannot create new service

Discussion in 'InkAppointment WordPress Plugin' started by camills, Feb 19, 2017.

1. camills

camills New Member

just bought the plugin and when trying to create a new service, I get a security warning and the new service does not appear on the list below. Might there be an issue with https:// or cloudflare?

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Kindly uninstall any extra/unwanted plugin that might be activated on your dashboard. It might be creating the conflict for you.

Incase, you still remain with any issue, just send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

We will try to configure the things from our end.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

You would be glad to know that we have fixed the issue as per your requirements.

Kindly check and acknowledge us for the same.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

4. dredd

dredd New Member

what is the fix, I'm having the same issue, brand new site with only smart booking theme and appointment plugin running, I get a warning message:

The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to send this information?

I click continue but it dosen't create the service

5. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

It must be the issue of some security plugins on your dashboard. Kindly have any one of the below-recommended plugins installed on your site:-

BulletProof Security
    IThemes (Formerly Better WP Security)
    Wordfence

Just delete and re-install the InkAppointment plugin for once and clear your browser cache too.

It will resolve your issue. Incase, you still remain with the issue, just send us your WordPress login details on [email protected]

We will fix it from our end.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com