Can Not Seem To Get Response From Your Company

Discussion in 'BlogSpring WordPress Theme.' started by sheopen2013, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheopen2013

sheopen2013 New Member

Hi.

I have posted questions four times including having sent one 'Direct Conversation' and one through the 'Contact Us' option. I purchased the 'Padwriting Theme Version 1.0.2 in December 2013 and have been trying to get InkThemes to send me the link under my memebership to download the current version, Blogspring. However, I can not seem to get a response or any type of instructions. I have been checking my account and checking in daily on the site, several times a day. I understand the time delay, but this is not professional at all.

I only want the 'Lifetime' membership that I paid for with the theme which includes updates and video documentation.

I am certainly not trying to be rude, but I would kindly appreciate it if someone from Inkthemes would please respond and send to my account at 'sheopen2013' what I need.

Thanks.

2. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello !

Sorry ! for the inconvenience.
    We will resolve your issue ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

3. sheopen2013

sheopen2013 New Member

issue still not resolved!

4. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello !

We have sent you an email please have a look and you can download Blogspring theme from your members area.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.