Call to Action Images

Discussion in 'Harrington- A WordPress Business Theme.' started by niallg, Mar 13, 2016.

1. niallg

niallg Member

Hi Priya,
    on 19 Nov, 2015 marinos 13 asked for you to create 6 call to action images instead of 3 ( adding a further 3 ) or as they are called Three Column Feature Sections
    as shown here :

3 Column Feature Sections.jpg

Can you please organise this for me - the website is nswyo.com.au , I will send log In details by PM,
    will I need a Child theme for the site, for this ?.
    Regards
    Niall

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello Niall,

We have successfully received your query and will do it for you..

And let me tell you that with the child theme you will not loose your customization while updating the theme in future...

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

niallg likes this.
  3. niallg

niallg Member

Hi Priyanka,
    thank you for the customization of the theme, one question though , in the theme options you can turn the feature options on and off, is it possible to turn on features 1 to 3 and also turn on features 4 to 6, so that you can decide to use 3 or 6 features ?
    Again thank you for your prompt action.
    Regards
    Niall

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Niall..

I have just made extra 3 feature boxes optional in your site...So now you can choose whether you want to show 3 or 6 boxes as per your interest..

Kindly check your site..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. niallg

niallg Member

Thanks Priyanka, yet again, this is the favourite theme most requested by my clients, I seem to be doing more of these than any other theme, if you can make the 'Ken Burns' effect better ie zooming in more on the images and being able to be full page, it would be great.

Regards
    Niall

6. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi Niall,

Greetings from InkThemes,

As per your requirement, I would like to inform you that - This will require some source code customization in the theme which is time-consuming and would be done specially for you by our team.

Do let me know if you agree then, I will tell you the amount and mode of payment.

Also, kindly mention the concerned area on whose image you want to set the effect.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com