Blog Posts on Home Page not working

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by collectme, Mar 16, 2015.

1. collectme

collectme New Member

Hello, I am having a issue with my blog posts not showing on the Home Page. I have downloaded and activated the new version. I have set Appearance>Home Page Button Feature>On
    If I do add an Image to my post, only the " Home Page Blog Heading Text" appears with the image scrolling below that, No Text. If I remove the image on my blog post nothing appears ??? Please assist...

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hi collectme!

For your information, This is our theme's built in feature that all the blog posts will appear in the slider without text and if you will not set the feature image then it will not appear the slider.

But if you want to add blog post along with images and texts in the home page then you have to customize it from the source code.

Thanks,
    Praveen

3. collectme

collectme New Member

Hello, thanks for replying. Wow I thought this would be easy and convenient to use but guess I was wrong. Is there any way you can tell me where in the source code I need to add and what ? To make text instead of images which just scroll so is rather pointless ! Any assistance is appreciated thank you

4. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hi collectme!

Please tell us whether you want blog posts text only or text with images in the slider.
    Also, provide us some edited screenshot so that we can understand your requirement and provide you solution for the same.

Thanks,
    Praveen

5. collectme

collectme New Member

Hello,

I have managed to create my own code for this thank you....