Blog Page Styling questions

Discussion in 'Harrington- A WordPress Business Theme.' started by skoulakis, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skoulakis

skoulakis New Member

Working on my temp site and wanted to know how to change a couple things on the blog page.

1. under the blog post image, it shows the date, the author, category tag, and if any comments were posted. How do I change all that to only show the date.

2. the blog post image in the feed is a specific size, how do I know the size to make sure the pictures are the same so cropping doesn't happen.

3. when you click on an actual post and scroll to the bottom, it shows the sidebar underneath the post not on the side. How do I fix that.

4. How to keep custom color swatches saved for text color, so I don't have to keep adding them

5. How to remove tags from showing at the bottom of each post.

Thank you for your help.

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Solutions of your above issues are accordingly...

1) Under the blog post image, it shows the date, the author, category tag, and if any comments were posted. How do I change all that to only show the date.

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .content-bar .post .post_meta .posted_by, .content-bar .post .post_meta .posted_in, .content-bar .post .post_meta .post_comment {
        display: none;
    }
    2) The blog post image in the feed is a specific size, how do I know the size to make sure the pictures are the same so cropping doesn't happen.

Suggested size for your blog post image is 760px*320px.

3) When you click on an actual post and scroll to the bottom, it shows the sidebar underneath the post not on the side. How do I fix that.

Could you please provide us 'URL' of your site so that we can better assist you?

4) How to keep custom color swatches saved for text color, so I don't have to keep adding them

Please elaborate this issue a bit more so that we can assist you accordingly..

5) How to remove tags from showing at the bottom of each post.

Please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .tag {
        display: none;
    }

Hope it will resolve your issues..

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. skoulakis

skoulakis New Member

Thank you for all your help. #3,4 were resolved somehow. Thanks again for your time :)

4. priya

priya Guest

You're welcome..:)

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.