Blog not Working

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by belleconsult, Jul 22, 2015.

1. belleconsult

belleconsult New Member

When I click on the blog tab. The blog list shows. However, when I click a blog post to go to the full post it says "page unavailable". Can you advise?

In addition, no matter what color style we use in the theme the circles at the bottom stay green. Can we fix that? Is there a way to create a dark gray style?

Also there a way to move the line of tag line quoted text on the home page to under the 4 boxes with the teasers instead? I get that this may be hard and annoying. I'm sorry. I really like the theme and my client just wanted to ask.

Also how to do I make the mobile settings show the home page instead of the blog posts as the landing page

www.theworkplaceadvisor.com

2. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes,

When I click on the blog tab. The blog list shows. However, when I click a blog post to go to the full post it says "page unavailable". Can you advise?

It seems that you have not set the permalinks...

Go to Settings=>Permalinks of your dashboard and set the permalink available.

It will resolve your issue

In addition, no matter what color style we use in the theme the circles at the bottom stay green. Can we fix that? Is there a way to create a dark gray style?

You can resolve it yourself, All you have to do is just go to Dashboard->Appearance->Theme Options->Styling Option->Custom CSS

field and try to cut paste the given below CSS code there.

Code:
    .flex_testimonial .flex-control-nav li a:hover, .flex_testimonial .flex-control-nav li a.active {
        background: #747573 !important;
    }
    Also there a way to move the line of tag line quoted text on the home page to under the 4 boxes with the teasers instead? I get that this may be hard and annoying. I'm sorry. I really like the theme and my client just wanted to ask.

Also how to do I make the mobile settings show the home page instead of the blog posts as the landing page

Could you please provide some edited screenshots so that I can assist you accordingly I ma not geeting. If you are unable to create screenshots then you can use www.screenpresso.com
    that will help you to create screenshots.

Do let me know.

3. belleconsult

belleconsult New Member

Thank you those helped.

However, when you look at the site on a mobile device the blog is what shows up. It is also a blue theme. We would like it to be the color theme we chose (gray) and have the landing page be where the website is seen mobily. Just like when on a PC. I've inserted a photo to show what I mean.

[​IMG]

4. belleconsult

belleconsult New Member

Is there anyway I can have a different logo appear at the top of the page when people are on the blog?

5. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Kindly deactivate plugin one by one and check it at your end.

One of installed plugin was conflicting.

Do let me know.