Big trouble with Trafica theme

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by digital_twiddler, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digital_twiddler

digital_twiddler New Member

Lots of issues - very disappointed!

I created my site perfectly using the free version except for the limitations of the slider etc.
    Now I have spent hours on it trying to correct it with the Pro version (Ha!)

1. This theme is very different from the advertised theme.

2. I cannot remove the unwanted junk from the home page about us, what our clients say, services) - if I use the code (as in other related posts)

.iframe_div {
    display: none;
    }

The junk is still present but this code then shows in the mobile theme where the menu should be!
    (either in theme options or via a child theme)

3. In the home page feature - if I try to add my own image (simple envelope) no matter what size I use (including the optimal 76x76) the image is 'magnified!

4. In the demo theme uploading images from the gallery for the likes of the homepage feature images worked - in the paid version this option is not present and I have to load them direct from another/external source!!!

In all politeness, I would like these issues resolving or my money back as this theme is not really fit for purpose or is too different from the one advertised.

My testing site is located at http://www.tvrepairwirral.co.uk

Regards

Nigel

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello Nigel,

Greetings from InkThemes!

First of all Thanks for purchasing the theme...

All the solutions of your above issues are accordingly...

1) This theme is very different from the advertised theme.

It just totally depends on the setting you have done in your dashboard..

2) I cannot remove the unwanted junk from the home page about us, what our clients say, services) - if I use the code (as in other related posts)

.iframe_div {
    }

So you can edit these field from Theme Option (Dashboard=>Appearance=>Theme Option) of your dashboard as I have also mentioned in the screenshot given below..

bottom_content_replace.png

OR, if you want to remove all that sections completely, please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .home-content .home_content, .sidebar, .feature_testimonial {
    }
    3) In the home page feature - if I try to add my own image (simple envelope) no matter what size I use (including the optimal 76x76) the image is 'magnified!

For this, please paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    .feature_inner_box {
        width: 100%;
    }
    4) In the demo theme uploading images from the gallery for the likes of the homepage feature images worked - in the paid version this option is not present and I have to load them direct from another/external source!!!

You can easily upload image from the gallery, you just all have to do is copy the image URL link from the media and paste in the homepage feature images boxes..

Hope it will resolve your issues....

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. digital_twiddler

Thank you for your response, but
    1. We will have to agree to disagree....
    2. I removed all sections with your code. (this selection was not in the demo version so did not need this code adding; re point 1) Also The mobile menu is now corrected.
    3. This did not work - the text below the icon simply truncated but the icon remained magnified.
    4. In the demo version, when you clicked insert image it took you to the gallery, I didn't have to do anything else to find images/media as I now do in the pro version (re point 1)

I really like this theme and would be grateful if you could advise further on point 3.

Thank you, Nigel

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi Nigel,

I got your concern.

Before assisting you, I would like to clear a few things for your theme. The image that were used as the default image were designed in such a manner that it will not be magnified when used. To do this, the icons are supplied with a white background so that the images could fit best in the frame and will not appear magnified in the theme.

The image that you have used for the theme gets fit to corners of the frame and hence appears as a little distorted or magnified. As a very simple solution to your problem, I would recommend you to use small images with white background so that it will look beautiful in the theme and will be displayed as per your requirement.

However, as an example, I have attached an image to show how you must design your images to be used in the feature boxes.
    circleimg3.png

You can try uploading the above image and will find the things working as you needed.

Hope you understand...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

5. digital_twiddler

Thank you Nitin

I have taken this in to account and removed the code supplied by Priyanka and the site is now rendering correctly.

Regards, Nigel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.