aweber autoresponder integration

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by drcady, Dec 23, 2015.

1. drcady

drcady New Member

How can I get the form that is pre-designed int the Black Rider Pro Responsive theme for WP to automatically forward signups to a weber?

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Would you please explain your issue a bit more so that we can assist you accordingly?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. drcady

drcady New Member

I do not want to use the lead capture within the theme. I want the form box on the home page to integrate with aWeber autoresponders - how can I do this? Also the signup form does not reduce in size to fit within the specified width for mobile devices, www.paindemicbook.com

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

OK, that would be possible but for that you have to provide us HTML code for weber form and we will integrate that in your site.

You can send us your dashboard credentials at [email protected] along with the code and this thread link as well..

For your second issue, i.e. signup form does not reduce in size to fit within the specified width for mobile devices..

You just need to paste the code given below in Custom CSS section (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
    .signupform .leads_form {
        margin-left: 15px;
    }}

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. drcady

drcady New Member

Thank you - have sent the requested email for aweber integration. Coding for changing signup form size on mobile works. One more thing - can the book image with quote to the left of the signup form on home index appear larger on iPhone? If so how can I make that change?

6. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Thanks for the details...

And for your second issue, please provide us some edited screenshot of the concerned area so that we can better assist you..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

7. drcady

drcady New Member

8. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

You would be glad to know that your issue has been resolved and also sent you a mail regarding this...

Kindly check..

Do let me know if you need more assistance,
    Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com