Appointment Date Slot

Discussion in 'InkAppointment WordPress Plugin' started by theinsider, Mar 16, 2017.

1. theinsider

theinsider New Member

Hi there,

I'm configuring my clients services and we have some problem configuring the schedule that he wants. Our start date is March 29, 2017 and end date is April 21, 2017. But the dates that he wants for this certain service are March 29, 2017, April 12, 2017 and April, 21, 2017. When i checked "wednesday", the system will have the dates March 29, April 5, and April 19. How can we disable April 5 and April 19? AND how can we add April 21, which is Friday? Because if i checked "Friday" it will also include the dates March 31, April 7 and April 14, which we don't want to be in the schedule.

Another thing is, how can we greyed out the unavailable dates of a certain service on the calendar on the booking form?

2. theinsider

theinsider New Member

Hi there,

This is crucial on our booking appointment, we can't proceed for now. We need your reply ASAP because it's holding up our entire marketing.

Thanks in advance.

3. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello,

You can restrict bookings on specific date(s) and Day(s) from Appointments->Settings->Date Exceptions Options.

I hope that will be helpful.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com