API Reset

Discussion in 'Digital Affiliate Box WordPress Theme' started by epubpress, Jan 5, 2016.

1. epubpress

epubpress New Member

Hi,

I foolishly went into my Envato API App and edited it and now I am getting API error on my sites.

I have went in and changed back to original but I feel the problem is the App needs verfified again from the 'Connect API' setting in Digital Affiliate Box.

However this section does not reset to allow this, even if you create a new app and add those details - the origial verfify link doesn't appear.

I have deleted theme and plugin, deleted database tables that may have been left behind and reinstalled but this makes no difference and seems to be url specific.

Please help!

Regards,

John

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello John,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I would like to tell you that this issue is not related to the theme...

So you are kindly suggested to keep this issue at Envato support forum....

Hope you will get your solution over there..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. epubpress

epubpress New Member

With all due respect how is it not to with the theme? The theme won't let me input a new api, how on earth could envato help with that? I would suggest you fully read the initial enquiry thank you.

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Would you please send us your dashboard details at [email protected] along with this thread link as well so that we can figure out the issue and able to suggest you an appropriate solution for that?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com