Animal Farm Theme

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by mix30, Apr 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mix30

mix30 New Member

1. When I added my tracking number for google analytics my tracking number appears in the upper left hand corner of all my pages.
    How do I get this to NOT appear?

2. When I added a new page it automatically puts it in the button selection bar at the top of my home page in the menu. When I go to Appearance / Menu, it's not in the menu, but yet it appears in the button bar at the top of the screen. The only way to remove it from the button bar at the top of the home page is to delete the page.

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes,

Regarding your 1st issue related to Google Analytics code being shown on your website, to determine and fix the issue, we need access to your dashboard.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

We will fix it for you.

Next, regarding the 2nd issue, I would suggest you to un-check the 'Automatically add new top-level pages to this menu' option under Dashboard->Menus. You can follow the attached screenshot.
    2017-04-03_17h14_31.png

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. mix30

mix30 New Member

I verified that this field is NOT checked on my menu screen, never has been so that is not the problem. When you are in my dashboard fixing #1 above can you please check on this problem as well?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  4. mix30

mix30 New Member

On my mobile phone, when you click on stacked bars to get to the various pages, the text comes up black and the background is black. Therefore you cannot see the page headings and you don't know to click on them. On my laptop the background color is GREEN and the text is black; however on the mobile phone the page selection is black and the text is black.
    I tried changing the background color but it still remains black on black on the mobile device. I sent you an email with userid etc...

5. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

You would be glad to know that we have fixed the issue as per your requirements. Now your menu color pattern/scheme on mobile is displaying the same as on your laptop.

Kindly check and acknowledge us for the same.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com