Amazon links opens in the same window loosing original blog page

Discussion in 'Quick Online Shop WordPress Theme' started by paloul, Nov 16, 2016.

1. paloul

paloul New Member

Hello Gentlemen,

The Amazon links on the shop page opens up on the same window losing the original blog page. It is much better to open on a new blank window and leave the original blog page as is.

Even though I added this “Open External Links in a New Window” plugin but the Amazon links still opens in the same window.

Please let us know what to do to remedy this issue.

Best Regards,

John

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello John,

This requires some source code modification in the theme, that can be done by our team.

You can share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected]

WordPress site login URL:
    WordPress admin username:
    WordPress admin password:

We will check and do the needful.

PS: Always share your thread link on email so that we can keep tracking your issues.

3. perlaz

perlaz Member

Link Buy product in Shop page should have the same function as the link Buy product on an individual product page, which properly opens the link in a new page. It should fix the plugin.

4. paloul

paloul New Member

Hi Naveen,

Per your request I sent my Wordpress admin credentials to [email protected] on Nov 18 at 1:36 PM

It has been 27 days and so far nobody has contacted me about this!!!

Being busy is understandable but ignoring customers without any response for 27 days is pure…?…?…?…?...?

I’m not asking for a refund… But maybe if I do... You guys will be more responsive!

Please respond!

Thanks,

John

5. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi John,

I have replied you regarding the issue on your thread link. I would explain the same here.

I would like to explain out a few things regarding the functionality. Actually, Amazon updates the various product attributes such as Prices, sometimes description/information related to the products. When you import the product or enter it's affiliate link, the information related to the product at that instant gets stored in the database. Now, if any update to the information is done, it does not get automatically updated in your database.

To have the same content, you need to import the product again so that the information gets inherited properly. This must be done regularly to ensure that the product attributed get matched up properly.

However, we understand the if there's some system which could automatically get the updated changes, would be much useful. We have forwarded this feature request to the developers and would try to implement this in the next update of the theme.

Should you need any further assistance regarding the functionality of the theme, don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

6. hsassociates

hsassociates Member

"We have forwarded this feature request to the developers and would try to implement this in the next update of the theme."

Is there any update to the issues with the Amazon links not opening up in a new window?

Many thanks.