After Wordpress update I lost some functions

Discussion in 'Smartbooking-Appointment Booking WordPress Theme.' started by thepalco, Apr 15, 2016.

1. thepalco

thepalco Member

Hi,

I lost some function of this theme when I updated to Wordpress 4.5. Mainly the ability and function of the front page. I think it's a analytics code (because it's not a plugin, I have deactivated all of them when I was troubleshooting). The code is "get click" and I think that's the problem, but not sure?

Everything was fine until I updated to Wordpress 4.5. I lost some functions. Here's a screen shot for an example. This is the "theme options" "general settings" section. Look? There is no way to turn off the front page. I lost that? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The website looks terrible now. The sliders don't work, etc., etc., All happened when I updated Wordpress. I see you have a Smartbooking "pro" theme, which seemed to be updated, but I uploaded that theme and the something happened.

http://www.askmikepalumbo.com

Thanks,

Mike
    PS. Again, I think it's the analytics code "get clicky" but not sure. It's not a plugin issue. I would have deleted the "get clicky" analytics code in the footer, or CSS, but I couldn't find it. Weird?

Attached Files:

2. jangarom

jangarom New Member

Hi!

I have the same problem with the new wordpress 4.5 update, the sliders don't work...
    This is the web page. http://www.manacortaxi.com
    Thanks

3. thepalco

thepalco Member

Right, it's my sliders (front page). Looks goofy.

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

To determine and fix the issue, we need to access your dashboard.

So, send us your website WordPress login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    Password :

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved..

Kindly check your site..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

6. nigelcasey

nigelcasey Guest

7. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

Could you please explain a bit more of your issue with the slider so that we can assist you accordingly..?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com