Add More than 5 Slides

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by mocklin, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mocklin

mocklin New Member

How do I add a 6 or 7th slide in infoway? I tried replicating the slider code in header.php to add slider6 but didn't work. Can you show me what i need to edit please? Thanks!

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that with our theme unless you custom code something up. Sorry.

3. mocklin

mocklin New Member

can you point me in the right direction? I found the slides in frontpage.php I added a slide to this:
    <div id="featured">
    <?php if ((inkthemes_get_option('inkthemes_slideimage1') != '') || (inkthemes_get_option('inkthemes_slideimage2') != '') || (inkthemes_get_option('inkthemes_slideimage3') != '') || (inkthemes_get_option('inkthemes_slideimage4') != '') || (inkthemes_get_option('inkthemes_slideimage5') != '') (inkthemes_get_option('inkthemes_slideimage6') != '') ||) { ?>
    and repeated this: and changed it to sliderdesc6.

<?php if (inkthemes_get_option('inkthemes_slidedesc5') != '') { ?>
    <p> <?php echo stripslashes(inkthemes_get_option('inkthemes_slidedesc5')); ?></p>
    <?php } else { ?>
    <p>Hey Guys, I am a back again to about</p>
    <?php } ?>

</div></a></li>

is there something else that needs to be changed? I would think this would give me an extra slider unless this is coded somewhere else?

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

If we try to add extra slides on InfoWay theme homepage slider then it will breaks its design, So it is not possible to add extra slides on that slider.

But it is possible to add new slider on the theme, If you want to do that then, You can use WP Slider Plugin, download it from WordPress.org and upload it.
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-slider-ssp/

5. mocklin

mocklin New Member

okay, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.