Add Feature Box - again

Discussion in 'Themia WordPress Theme' started by perlaz, Nov 23, 2016.

1. perlaz

perlaz Member

I really need 3 more new positions.

Module Add Feature Box in the Home Page Settings does not work well, not a sufficient large distance compared to the previous row.

2. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Could you please provide us URL of your website so that we can assist you accordingly?

We will provide you the necessary CSS code which will do the work for you.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

3. perlaz

perlaz Member

This is really unnecessary correspondence and a waste of time. All I have already explained and wrote in the previous post: https://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/add-feature-box.21348/

It is necessary to add Feature Box module enable them to function properly. The problem should be solved in general because we need it in several different positions.

Thank you

4. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

We checked your messages on the other thread link. We re-checked the Feature Box Functionality on your website and it seems to be working perfectly.

The Feature Box which you have added is displaying properly and we have verified the same by adding a new feature box and the functions worked flawlessly. For your reference, I have also attached a snapshot from your website below.
    2016-11-28_13h44_34.png
    It must be the cache issue on your browser. For once, try refreshing the page by pressing Ctrl+F5 and then clearing your web browser's cache.

Hope this helps...!

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com