Add a paragraph below heading

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by menudesigner, Jan 24, 2013.

1. menudesigner

menudesigner New Member

Black Bird theme
    #1 Regards to Home Page Heading how can I add an additional paragraph below the heading? (Restaurant Menus, Marketing and Printing) Font size 13pt with black type.

#2 Black bird theme Mobile - When I use my phone I prefer it view home page but it goes to the Blog page. How do I make this change?

Thank you for your help.

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that with our theme unless you custom code something up. Sorry.
    If this isn't something you're able to do then you would need to hire a developer for this.
    2.For your second issue
    Please share the link of your website.

3. menudesigner

menudesigner New Member

#2 Here is my website - When viewing on my mobile it takes you to the blog page. I would like it to always go to home page. Advice appreciated. Thank you

http://themenudesigner.com/wordpress/

4. menudesigner

menudesigner New Member

I need custom CSS. Can anyone out here offer any code to put a simple paragraph under the heading on BlackBird. If I figure it out I will share with all of you. Cheers!

5. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

1) Go to the Appearance > Theme options > Homepage Settings and
    add your heading then '</br>' tag then open '<span>' tag your paragraph then close '</span>' tag.
    Check image for reference.

[​IMG]

After that paste this code in Custom CSS
    Appearance > Theme Option > Styling Option > Custom CSS

Code:
    .content h1 span{
    font-size:13px;
    }
    2) While viewing site in mobile, scroll down. There is a option at the bottom to off mobile theme. This issue is occurring because of any of your plugin. Deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).