Access to themes

Discussion in 'InkThemes-Support Working Hours' started by kenty13, May 30, 2016.

1. kenty13

kenty13 Member

I cancelled my subscription, but now I can't access the themes. Can you please fix this for me, I am sure if you look under my account messages you will see I should have access to all themes and plugins released up until 11 Dec 2015.

Thank you

2. priya

priya Guest

Hi,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I would like to inform you that if you cancel your subscription, you will not suppose to access the themes any more..

But you can download the theme first before cancellation and then can use the theme...

And with continuing the subscription, you can access the existing themes and new release theme as well...

Hope you will understand..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. kenty13

kenty13 Member

I am sorry but that is completely incorrect...cancellation of my subscription does not cancel my right to access the themes I paid for. It was clearly stated when I purchased the themes that I would get lifetime access to updates for ALL of the themes that I had access to during my subscription period. I don't want access to any you have released since my subscription ended, just the ones I had access to up until the time of my subscription cancellation. This is what I was promised and paid for... It seems everytime you change your website I have to go through this same process over and over again. Please go and look at my account...I had to go through this same thing with Deep Wadhwa.

4. priya

priya Guest

Hi,

We have replied you at email...

Kindly check your email..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. pfung

pfung Member

Hello, I also canceled my subscription so that I dont get new themes but still wanted access to the old themes while i was a subscriber for 4 years. Now when I login, i cant access any of the themes... please advise! Thanks!!