404 Error Pg for All My Posts & Pages, Plus More Problems!

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by anabelley01, Jan 24, 2014.

1. anabelley01

anabelley01 New Member

Hi Guys:

While I love your themes, and have purchased several themes over last year-and-a-half, I think I made a mistake purchasing your entire package today. Last month, I used the Colorway theme for my website, and had to take it down twice, because the continuous error pages dropped my ranking on Google to the tenth page. I thought it was my fault, though I have designed wordpress sites for over four years. Today, I gave it a shot again! I purchased your entire theme package and decided to go with your Local Business site. I am soooo disappointed and frustrated.

Here are the issues:

1. I set up a new page, it received a 404 error page. I deleted it, and tried to post it as a post, same thing, 404 error page.
    2. My header image was updated on my PC, but not my mac.
    3. My widgets updated on my PC, but not my mac.

I am really upset about this. I lost a month of work, thinking it was me, but it seems your themes have problems. I love your themes, and the old wordpress versions never gave me problems, I purchased several from you before opting to purchase all your themes. Are you guys willing to help me with the bugs you have on your end, or should I cancel the membershing and get a refund from you guys. Thanks!

The site in question: http://browardcruisetransport.com

2. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

1. For your first issue,
    I think you have deleted that page from your dashboard and the server unable to find the it due to which the 404 error occuring.
    So go to the Pages > Trash and restore page from there.

2. For your second and third issue,
    Our theme works fine in both mac and windows pc. There is no compatibility problem with the theme.
    I think in mac pc there is cache issue,
    so clear the cache of your system.

If solution provided above for your problems is not working then please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link: http://www.inkthemes.com/community/...r-all-my-posts-pages-plus-more-problems.9843/
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    We will check and try to resolve your issue.
    We are here to solve your issues, so feel free to ask any theme related issue.