3 Column Feature Clickable Images

Discussion in 'Woodpecker WordPress Business Theme' started by kristine1g, Apr 17, 2019.

1. kristine1g

kristine1g Member

Hello,

I've removed the text under the photos in 3 Column Feature. I'd like to make the 3 images clickable links to other pages in the website. I do this with every Woodpecker theme. Can you please send me the instructions on how to do this so I don't have to keep posting and asking then having you login to my dashboard to do this. Thank you.

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello Kristine,

Greeting from InkThemes,

Okay! could you please let me know what are you talking about the feature images to get opened up on the next page or are you talking about the read more link to get opened up on another window or you want the feature title link to get opened up on the new window?

Just let me know this then I will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. kristine1g

kristine1g Member

On the woodpecker home page; 3 column feature photos; I removed all text under the 3 photos. Now, I want to make each photo clickable. Each photo clicks to a page within the website.

4. shemaela21

Hello Kristine,

Greeting from InkThemes,

I would like to inform you that for performing this change we need to make several changes in the theme.

So we cannot tell you this as while performing changes if they are not done properly then this may lead to the website crash.

You can provide us with the credentials of your one website then we will make changes in one of the websites and then you can upload that theme to the other website's

Or if you want we will make the theme's zip file after making the desired changes and will send you the zip folder of the theme.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

5. kristine1g

kristine1g Member

Thank you. How do I send you my login credentials?

6. shemaela21

Hello,

Greeting from InkThemes,

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com