2 issues

Discussion in 'Gommero WordPress Theme' started by dryfur, Oct 30, 2017.

1. dryfur

dryfur New Member

Hi I am having issue with my test website, www.barknmart.com

1. the main menu (top header) seems to have dropped down? It now shows a blank spot. Can you let me know what I can do to fix, not sure what I did to cause the style sheet to change and cause issue?

2. some strange code in the product gallery area. I used a slider plugin instead to show brands but cant get rid of the code above and below the slider?

3. Actually can I add another bug, my Get Started Button in the slider does not work it seem to link to #mycarousel and even when I add a new URL it will not link to the page?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  2. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

1. Kindly configure the menu properly and check Main Menu option while configuring the menu, go to (Dashboard->Appearence->Menus), just follow the attached screenshot.

If the problem still persists do let me know.

2. You are requested to install WooCommerce plugin to get rid of that code.

Hope this helps...!

Do let us know if you need further help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files:

3. dryfur

dryfur New Member

Sorry same thing it also does it on my other site, www.dryfur.com I thought it might be caused by the slider image but they are all 900x350 images. 2 of the photos were 300dpi and they seem to (resize bigger) but I re-uploaded new ones all 72dpi and all 900x350. Can you look into it further?

4. dryfur

dryfur New Member

Also installed Woocommerce and the code stayed but it pulled out my slider, so I uninstalled Woocommerce and slider is back but so is code..... are you sure there is not another way to get rid of the short code and use the slot for the slider?

I think I am going to need some help can I send you my login for you to fix the menu and the other issues?

1. the main menu (top header) seems to have dropped down? It now shows a blank spot. Can you let me know what I can do to fix, not sure what I did to cause the style sheet to change and cause issue?

2. some strange code in the product gallery area. I used a slider plugin instead to show brands but cant get rid of the code above and below the slider?

3. Actually can I add another bug, my Get Started Button in the home page slider does not work it seem to link to #mycarousel and even when I add a new URL it will not link to the page?

5. dryfur

dryfur New Member

Looks like issue 3 only happens on my laptop on my desktop the Get Started buttons in the slider work. So maybe a position thing that is to do with the header coming down in issue 1. Please can you assist me this is driving me crazy and I am tempted to start tweaking it myself but afraid I will make it worst...

6. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hi,

Please allows us to check your website, Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will try to fix your issue.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com