Fatal error with Local Business Pro Responsive Theme

Discussion in 'Local Business WordPress Theme' started by skon, Dec 8, 2020.

1. skon

skon Member

When trying to revise Theme Options a few days ago, I received this message instead of seeing the options:
    There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I then received an email today from WordPress: WordPress caught an error with your theme, Local Business Pro Responsive Theme.

Aside from this error, my website is working fine. I only noticed this because I was making some updates, which I haven't done in a few years, so I don'y know when this error started.

I'm using Local Business Pro Responsive Theme, v1.7.6. I also have a child theme that I have activated. I noticed that there is a version 2.0.1 available. But a few years ago I tried to upgrade my theme and my site crashed as a result, so I'm nervous about installing the new version. Do you think the problem is related to my theme, or is it a compatibility problem with WordPress version 5.5.3, or PHP version 7.3.25?

Also, I noticed a theme called Handyman - Home Repair Business WordPress Theme. What's the difference between the two themes?

I've attached the email I received. Do you think upgrading will cause a problem?

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Will you please allow us to check your website dashboard for once?

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details to [email protected].

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

C-Panel Website URL: -
    C-Panel Username: -
    C-Panel Password: -

We will check the issue and will let you know about it.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. vinodhsene

vinodhsene New Member

is this error resolved . same error last year during same time mentioned as above.
    site had to be reinstalled using different theme . no new business via website.
    loss of new business. if error was fixed i will renew subscription for the theme.
    else bad luck

4. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello Vinod,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

As I checked with the email address we have found one account with Username: vinodhsene Name: vinodhsen ethirajulu Email: [email protected]

This account has an active subscription to the theme however the support access and theme update are expired.

So to activate the support and update the theme the account needs to be renewed.

For renewal please refer to the below link and select the $45 option:

https://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/byKn44jDC

Once the renewal amount will be paid just let us know we will update the theme and will add the icon for you.

Note: If you are on a very older version of the theme, there may be some design and functionality changes in the newer version of the theme.

Also, if there are some coding customizations done in the older version then they will not be available in the updated version.

Let us know if there are some more queries you have, we will be happy to answer them.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com