Support Ticket: Upgrade to Wordpress 5.6 Broke The Theme

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by cisinsurance, Dec 17, 2020.

1. cisinsurance

cisinsurance Guest

Hi I am trying to find the support for the Colorway theme but I haven't had much luck. Is it this public forum? I'm not very familiar with this sort of thing, usually I deal with a support system and tickets. I hope I'm in the right place.

I tried the support form yesterday but I did not get a response unfortunately.

Where is it secure for us to send login details? Where should we send questions to support team privately in order to get a quick reply?

In any case, we upgraded to Wordpress 5.6 and that broke the theme - only "widgets" would show up in Customize (under Appearance), nothing else. I read online that this can be related to upgrading Wordpress for themes that are not updated.

Is this the case with your colorway theme? If so, when can we expect an update to the theme so that it works on 5.6?

We had to go to other support avenues to downgrade to 5.5.3 for now, so at least we are up and running again.

2. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Got the same issues on classicraft, looks like i be dong the same, broke site mate

3. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

I will ask you to be patient since our team is working on updates.

So it will take some time for the theme updates.

We will soon provide you with the updated theme, I hope you will understand and will cooperate with us.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com