Wordpress Updates

Discussion in 'ClassiCraft WordPress Theme' started by taylor50plus, Dec 12, 2020.

1. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Hi,

My site has been broke for a week, how come every time wordpress updates and you do not update the thmes in parallel.

This happens every time wordpress updates the theme breaks, you should update straight away.

Regards

2. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Guys,
    Please update the theme to suit the latest release of wordpress, my site is broke, or, you fix my site as this is a theme issue, this needs to be done as i am losing visits members

https://oxfordlocals

3. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

4. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Guys, I cannot even get in site now, may have to throw in the towel on this, too much hazzle

5. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Hi Guys,

Can someone please update the theme so my site works, this is the home page http:://oxfordlocals.com

6. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

7. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Guys,

Please update the theme so i can fix my site, you have to fix it for me, and install the new updated theme.

This happens everytime wordpress updates your theme breaks

[10-Dec-2020 21:21:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-content/themes/classicraft/admin/dynamic-image.php:281
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-content/themes/classicraft/library/cc-theme-functions.php(124): cc_thumbnail_resize(87811, '', 68, 68, true, 90)
    #1 /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-content/themes/classicraft/content/content-caruselslider.php(39): cc_get_thumbnail(68, 68)
    #2 /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(732): require('/home/oxfordlo/...')
    #3 /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(676): load_template('/home/oxfordlo/...', false, Array)
    #4 /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(204): locate_template(Array, true, false, Array)
    #5 /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-content/themes/classicraft/home.php(18): get_template_part('content/content', 'caruselslider')
    #6 /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home/oxfordlo/...')
    #7 /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): in /home/oxfordlo/public_html/wp-content/themes/classicraft/admin/dynamic-image.php on line 281

8. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Guys i need a fix asap, themes should be updated when wordpress release new updats; my site has been broke for

9. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

10. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Hi Guys,
    Can someone please sort this out, my site is still broke and needs the theme upading to suit the new wordpress update

11. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

We have successfully received your support request on our email [email protected].

Our team will check the issue and will get back to you soon.

So kindly be patient until we get back to you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

12. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Ok, i wait for the update

Thanks

13. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

I would again ask you to be patient since our team is working on updates.

So it will take some time for the theme updates.

We will soon provide you with the updated theme, I hope you will understand and will cooperate with us.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com