slider button and shadow

Discussion in 'Traffica WordPress Theme' started by palleacu, May 20, 2020.

1. palleacu

palleacu Member

Hello, I'd like to remove the button and the shadow from the slide in the slider, while keeping the descriptive text. Can you provide the CCS for this? I looked through the entire forums but only found the ccs that eliminates everything:

.flexslider .slides .content {
    display: none;
    }

nothing to eliminate just the button, and nothing to eliminate the shadow below the slide frame.
    thank you

2. palleacu

palleacu Member

Also, is there a way to eliminate the left/right arrows? the dots under the slider are enough navigation...
    And can there be fewer than 6 slides?
    Thanks again

3. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

To make the desired changes, just paste the code in the Additional CSS section of the theme.

Go to (Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS).

I'd like to remove the button and the shadow from the slide in the slider, while keeping the descriptive text.

Code:
    a.enigma_blog_read_btn.animated.slider-btn2 {
        display: none !important;
    }
    Let me know about which shadow you are talking about I will then provide you with the CSS code.

Kindly explain it via the edited screenshot so that I can deliver you the exact solution.

Also, is there a way to eliminate the left/right arrows? the dots under the slider are enough navigation...

Code:
    #myCarousel .carousel-control.right, #myCarousel .carousel-control.left {
    }

Yes, just remove the sliders from the theme options panel which you do not want in the theme.

Then there will appear the sliders which you want to.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

4. palleacu

palleacu Member

Thank you, Shemaela, but neither snippet seems to work. Both button and R/L arrows are still there. I updated several times, but nothing changed.
    As for the shadow, here's the screenshot: the shadow below the slide, circled in red.
    Thank you again!

Attached Files:

5. palleacu

palleacu Member

While I wait for your answer:
    I eliminated the flipping of the 4-column Feature box section on the front page, with this css I found on the Traffica forum (went through all of it, as there is no documentation besides the very basic uploading instructions):

No flipping on hovering in feature boxes:

.flipper {
    transition: unset;
    transform-style: unset;
    }
    .flip-container:hover .front, .flip-container.hover .front {
    -webkit-transform: unset;
    transform: unset;
    }
    .front, .back {
    transition: unset;
    transform-style: unset;
    }
    .flip-container:hover .back, .flip-container.hover .back {
    }

it did work to stop the flipping, but now there is a very annoying shaking and turning of the icons. How do I get rid of that?
    Thank you

6. shemaela21

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

Kindly send the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will perform the changes for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

7. palleacu

palleacu Member

Shemaela, I prefer to know how to do things myself, rather than having you go do it for me. Can you please tell me what might have gone wrong and how to fix it? I'm finding lots of things that don't seem to work per instructions on this forum to other users. Given that there is no other documentation, I really don't want to have to wait for you to have time to go fix things at every hiccup. It would be so much more useful if you guys just came up with better documentation....
    Thank you

8. shemaela21

Hello,

Warm wishes from InkThemes,

Would you please share the website link with us we will then share the CSS codes with you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

9. palleacu

palleacu Member

I emailed you the URL separately, the site is not ready for publication

10. palleacu

palleacu Member

Yet more issues:
    The feature box boxes should obviously be even, to look good. However, they are not. Please see snip attached.
    I have tried to fill space with blanks, but they get stripped, so that's useless. Titles are what they are, you can't change your message to make it 'fit'. You should be able to fill in space where needed, to make boxes even.
    How do we address this issue? and no, it cannot be 'customization', as everything shown on the demo should be possible without customization. If there are instructions somewhere, please point me to them, I couldn't find any, in the 'manual' or the forums.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

11. shemaela21

Hello,

I'd like to remove the button and the shadow from the slide in the slider, while keeping the descriptive text.
    Can you provide the CCS for this?

CSS code to remove the button,

To make the desired changes, just paste the code in the Additional CSS section of the theme.

Code:
    a.slider-btn2 {
    }
    CSS code to remove the slider shadow,

Code:
    .flexslider .imgpadding {
        background: none !important;
    }
    .flexslider .slides span.slider-shadow {
        background: none !important;
    }
    Lastly, we had provided you the CSS code for the second slider option present in the theme, So it was not working for this slider.

Code:
    ul.flex-direction-nav {
    }

Yes, just remove the sliders from the theme options panel which you do not want in the theme.

Then there will appear the sliders which you want to.

I eliminated the flipping of the 4-column Feature box section on the front page, with this css I found on the Traffica forum (went through all of it, as there is no documentation besides the very basic uploading instructions):
    it did work to stop the flipping, but now there is a very annoying shaking and turning of the icons. How do I get rid of that?

Actually the icons which you see moving are because of the animation we have implemented for the icons to move whenever a mouse hovers upon them.

So this is a part of animation applied to the icons, but if you want to remove the animation of the icon then use the below-mentioned CSS code to stop the animation.

Code:
    .feature_inner_box img:hover, .feature_inner_box i:hover {
        animation: none;
    }
    Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

12. shemaela21

Hello,

I would like to inform you that the feature boxes about which you are talking are designed in a way that they should remain responsive even when you add as many contents in them as you want to add.

So there size gets increase according to the content you want to add.

And the changes for which you are asking to make in the theme are some changes in the default layout of the theme.

So if you want the feature box to be of the same size then just use the following CSS code,

Code:
    @media (min-width: 768px) {
    .flipper {
        height: 500px !important;
    }
        }
    Increase or decrease the height of the feature boxes according to your wish!

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

13. palleacu

palleacu Member

Thank you, it worked to eliminate the shadow under the pictures, and the button; the code to eliminate the L/R navigation arrows though took away arrows and dots under the pictures, so there is no way at all to navigate the slider, except waiting for it to do it automatically.
    I was hoping to be able to eliminate the arrows, that look quite intrusive to me, but still have the dots under, which are better - in my opinion - as navigation for a slider.
    Is there a way to do that?
    Thank you

14. shemaela21

Hello,

You are most welcome!

You can remove the arrows via this CSS code

Code:
    .slider_container:hover .flex-prev:after, .slider_container:hover .flex-next:after{
    }
    But then this will not allow you to move to the next slide and it will work automatically via animation.

You can remove the background and keep the navigation arrows there if you want to keep them via this CSS code.

Code:
    .slider_container:hover .flex-next, .slider_container:hover .flex-prev {
        background: none;
    }

.slider_container:hover .flex-prev:after, .slider_container:hover .flex-next:after {
        color: #4823dc;
    }
    I hope this will help you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

15. palleacu

palleacu Member

answering just one last time, as this is way too time consuming:
    I did put back the arrows, by deleting the CSS snip you had provided: the arrows are back, but the dots underneath are NOT. Things sure don't seem to work consistently in this theme. And using answers from other threads is not possible, as you must be changing php code often, as the files I have do not have the same code as the ones you were showing other customers at different dates...
    Anyway, I'll end this thread, thanks

16. shemaela21

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch with us again,

You might have used some CSS that would have deleted the dots navigations present on the slider area.

Kindly use the below-mentioned CSS code to display the dots to navigate the slider area,

Code:
    .flex-control-nav {
        display: block !important;
    }
    Kindly use the below mentioned CSS code to hide the arrows which navigate the slider area,

Code:
    .flexslider .flex-next, .flexslider .flex-prev {
    }
    I hope the above information will be helpful for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

17. palleacu

palleacu Member

Shemaela, I had just used the CSS code that was given to me and other customers before. Again, if you documented these issues once and for all, there wouldn't be a continuous back and forth on the same issues...
    Thank you

18. shemaela21

Hello,

Okay, we will try to implement your suggestion in the future.

But usually, the documentation does not contain extra codes.

You are most welcome!

Let us know if you need further help, we will be happy to help you.

And always feel free to ask your queries at our support forum: http://inkthemes.com/community/ and at our email [email protected]

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com