Contact Us 'Page'

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by faceless4all, Oct 17, 2019.

1. faceless4all

faceless4all Member

If I go to the Contact Us page and send myself an email, I never receive it. Why?

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

I just went through your account and found that you have been connected with us for a very long time.

And the last purchase which you had made was on 06/13/15, which is more than one year.

And to get support service you will need to pay yearly support service renewable charges of $45.

As we provide one year of free of cost support service and after that, there are $45 yearly support service renewable charges.

Kindly pay the amount here: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/byKn44jDC

Once the payment is done, kindly inform us we will then let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. faceless4all

faceless4all Member

Hi, I understand about Paid support service, but this is not asking for major theme changes, this is basic theme ' out of the box ' that should work as advertised.

Here are some of the issues I'm having" Could you PLEASE check my website out and see if you can fix these.

1.on mobile, where the tap to call is suppose to be, is a blue/green box only.
    2. on desktop, the footer area for information text and copyright, I would like it to be all one line, or two lines, one with my text info, and the other for copyright info and privacy policy..
    3. Feature image on posts should show up on the individual post, but the image does not. the image only shows in the 'blog page' list of posts.
    4. Contact page, when I try to contact myself as a test, using another of my email addresses, it does not work, I never receive an email.
    5. on desktop I can not center the logo, no matter how many css codes I have tried.

faceless4all, 34 minutes ago Edit Delete Report

4. shemaela21

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

As, I have mentioned in my previuos thread that the last purchase which you had made was on 06/13/15, which is more than one year.

And to get support service you will need to pay yearly support service renewable charges of $45.

As we provide one year of free of cost support service and after that, there are $45 yearly support service renewable charges.

Kindly pay the amount here: https://www.inkthemes.com/members/signup/byKn44jDC

Once the payment is done, kindly inform us we will let you know the needful.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

5. sean_jackson

sean_jackson New Member

Hi Shemaela, i paid my $50 and it's gone pretty quiet since then (last weekend), are you available to help me with my enquiry please?

6. shemaela21

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

I would like to let you know that our technical team has already emailed you regarding your concerns.

So I request you to once check your inbox and follow up with our technical team.

I assure you that they will surely fulfil your requirements and will assist you according to your needs.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com